- We provide health care in all medical specialties
- We specialize in cardio-vascular diseases and diseases of the nervous system
- We offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment procedures, some of them unique in the country
- For diagnosis and treatment, we use most up-to-date technologies which are as minimally invasive and as comfortable as possible for our patients
- Our physicians are professionals in their respective fields
News from Homolka
We were able to defend our SAK accreditation, which we received after an investigation by the Joint Accreditation Committee on 25-27 January.
Due to the current epidemic situation, we are lifting the blanket ban on visits from Wednesday 25 January 2023.
The Na Homolce Hospital has completed the reconstruction of the catheterisation rooms in the interventional cardiology department and today put into operation two state-of-the-art angiography systems. They will provide patients with invasive diagnosis and treatment of cardiac and some extra-cardiac diseases. Both systems offer the use of advanced imaging techniques such as intravascular ultrasound or optical coherence tomography or special 3D imaging applications of cardiac structures and arteries.
We would like to introduce you to the new Head of the Eye Department of the Hospital Na Homolce, MUDr. Jiří Záhlava, CSc., who was appointed as of 1 January 2023.