- We provide health care in all medical specialties
- We specialize in cardio-vascular diseases and diseases of the nervous system
- We offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment procedures, some of them unique in the country
- For diagnosis and treatment, we use most up-to-date technologies which are as minimally invasive and as comfortable as possible for our patients
- Our physicians are professionals in their respective fields
News from Homolka
The Cardiac Centre of the Na Homolce Hospital has today achieved another first in the innovative treatment of cardiological diseases.Today, in the hybrid operating room, cardiologist Prof. Petr Neužil and cardiac surgeon MUDr. Ivo Skalský successfully implanted the latest extravascular cardioverter-defibrillator (EV-ICD) as the first in the Czech Republic.
The Association of Outpatient Cardiologists of the Czech Republic, the Cardiocentrum Nemocnice Na Homolce, the General Health Insurance Company of the Czech Republic and the State Institute for Drug Control in cooperation with the Czech Medical Chamber are organising the 14th edition of the Peter Niederle Cardiology Day at the Clarion Clongress Hotel.
We are very pleased to announce that we opened our new reception on the 5th floor yesterday, 16 October. This is the front entrance to the hospital and significantly affects the first impression of patients and their escorts. It is also the first step in a planned project for a new wayfinding system.
Already the 2000th patient with atrial fibrillation underwent pulsed-field ablation at the Na Homolce Hospital, just two years after the introduction of this treatment method into clinical practice.