INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISITS valid from 17 May 2021
Visiting hours: Mon–Sun 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
from 17 May 2021, visits to hospitalised patients are permitted at Na Homolce Hospital when the following rules and recommendations are complied with:
filling in the questionnaire – the visitor must provide:
- a negative PCR test not older than 7 days
- a negative antigen test not older than 72 hours (antigen tests are not performed at the departments)
- confirmation from a general practitioner or certificate that you have had COVID-19 and at the same time no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first detection
- confirmation of vaccination (14 days after complete vakcination)
airways covered with FFP2 or KN 95 respirator without an exhalation valve (filtration efficiency at least 94%)
- it must cover both the nose and mouth
a disposable coat must be used when entering the ICU and Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation
- sold in a vending machine (entrance on the 5th floor) – from 1 July 2021 in the Central register of patients
upon arrival to the department/room and departure, the visitor shall perform a hygienic hand disinfection
we do not recommend visiting children under 10 years of age
The management of Na Homolce Hospital decided on the current regime of visits in accordance with the extraordinary measure of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic
We ask visitors to take into account other patients in the entire hospital and keep the social distance from other people.
Visitors are obliged to follow the instructions of medical personnel.